How can I contact your company if I need emergency service?
Please let me know your warranty terms and conditions?
- The vehicles must have not been neglected, misused or modified in any way
- The plated weights of the vehicles must not have been exceeded
- The vehicle must have been serviced in accordance with the Manufacturer’s recommendations detailed in the Use and Maintenance Manual and Programmed Maintenance Schedules (Repair base times, Oil quality, Original spare parts, etc.)
- The vehicles must not have become defective due to fitting of parts not supplied or approved by Manufacturer
May I know you parts availability, how can I get parts quotation and what is your standard lead time?
What does it mean if the light is blinking?
What should I do if the light stays on?
What does it mean if the light turns on while I am driving my Power Daily?
What is the system air pressure for my 682 concrete mixer?
What are the advantages of regular maintenance?
What should I do after my car has been driven 10,000km?
What should I do before I start the car?
- Fuel- level/drain the water/any leakage/maintenance interval
- Oil (Engine/Brake & Clutch/ Steering/Gear- level/any leakage/maintenance interval
- Water-level/any leakage
- Air-system pressure/tyre pressure/any leakage
- Walk around check
Why we need to do maintenance much earlier than factory standard?
1.Head OfficeNo. I (2), Corner of Main Rd & Middle Rd, Anawyahtar Industrial Zone(2), Hlaing Thar Yar Township, Yangon, Myanmar. Tel: +95-9-5134221, +95-9-448005515, +95-9-263617334,+95-9-202 9015 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.Warehouse & WorkshopNo. 175, Mekhayar Minthargyi Maung Pyo Street Industrial Zone-2, Hlaing Thayar Township, Yangon Tel: +95-1-687975 email: email@example.com
3.Mandalay BranchNo. 271, 31st Street, Between 84&85 Street Chan Aye Thar San Township Mandalay, Myanmar
Tel: +95-2-59700, 59648